Thursday, 16 February 2012

Who is eye?


Entry 03
Perception
For the most part I believe that I am a person of good cheer. I try my best to stay in and maintain a positive attitude and outlook. I think that I can be too emotional at times; however I tend to be that way when it involves other persons and their situations (quite often complete strangers) and not so much for my own challenges. 
In my view, I feel that I am very environmentally conscious and make genuine efforts to minimize its destruction. I try not to be judgmental; I have very limited tolerance for discrimination, stigmatization and ignorance. I am slow to anger; this was not the case when I was younger. I feel worn and tired. I settle for much less than I know I deserve. I prefer routine.
 I don’t talk much, not because I am scared, but because sometimes I just either have nothing to say or rather keep my thoughts to myself. I think I am observant.  I am prone to depression and I enjoy some measure of it. I feel I don’t blend well with the rest of my family. I don’t like asking for help, only in rare instances when I can’t do something on my own.  I believe in human rights and willing to fight for it.
 I believe in a Supreme Being of divine origin, I believe there is other life/ extra-terrestrials. I think I am reasonable and approachable and easy to get along with. I think that I am not afraid to admit to things I don’t know, I don’t fear looking “stupid”. I don’t believe I have found my life’s calling/ purpose yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment