Sure it might be a bit painful, you might feel
drained and tired, and you might call in sick at work. No, I am not talking about clubbing all night
then waking the next day!
It is doing something that, may cause you to have
all those same sort of side effects but at the end of it all you could may have
very well saved someone else’s life. I
am talking about donating blood.
We all know that the red warm liquid coursing
through our bodies literally that keeps us alive and functioning. It is
essential to life. Life is essential to us all, not just our own but that of
every one. We acknowledge this when it comes home, our loved ones, our mothers,
fathers, brothers and sisters, our dear friends and guardians.
God forbid anything goes wrong with any of them, that
they get hurt, injured. Today I am asking for you to consider the possibility of
some unfortunate event may happen especially in this unsure world we live
in. Some things we take for granted,
that seems so common place, can suddenly become scarce and become the margin
between life and death.
Let’s do the right thing. Let’s think about the
future. Think of our loved ones and how
precious they are. Won’t you like to have put some measures in place in the
event of an emergency? Women are allowed to donate every 4 months while men can
every 3 months. There are multiple locations. Below I have shared a link that
gives any details you may require.
I urge you, be the brave one, think wisely, give
when and if you can, save a life!
No comments:
Post a Comment