Finally I have decided to share some writing that is
quite old for me, however still relevant. As I read it today and throughout the
time till now it always says something different to me, it means and represents
something else. The simplicity and honesty of the words truly at the time I
felt represented the place I was in. I know we can all feel like this time and
time again. It is important to remember…. We will make it through. We will see
the light someday.
21st February, 2002
Living
in the shadow
I see the light but I can’t reach it
It can’t reach me, you see
The shadow is all I get
I watch and wait, I seek and take
All things thrown my way
See me please and wait for me
At least look for me, because you know I am here
And carry me away from this place
To where I can see myself and
Reach the light and
Be myself and
Not feel judged and
Then maybe it might be about me one time.
Give me a chance to shine in the light
You have
To get a chance
To show you me
And you’d step back and see
How
Living in the shadow feels.
No comments:
Post a Comment